Sunday, February 17, 2008
Free write
Sometimes, in this life, it’s so hard to take risks because it’s in human nature to stay within our comfort zone. We come to a point where things get so comfortable the way they are that it’s hard to get out and think outside the box. Why? Because we don’t like to feel uncomfortable or insecure. I’ve always struggled with taking risks because I’m so afraid of rejection. But this weekend I learned a big lesson. I learned that it is only by taking a risk and putting myself out there that will teach me some valuable lessons in this life. It feels so good to know that I actually did something that I’ve been wanting and needing to do for the longest time but haven’t because I’ve been too scared. There are many people who never fulfill their human potential because their lives remain overwhelmed with feelings of inferiority. I don’t want to be one of those people. So to those who read this free write, get out there and take a risk, take a chance, just do it and see what happens. I guarantee you that if you don’t succeed you will learn a valuable lesson so that next time you will only be that much stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment