Sunday, January 20, 2008
Free Write
Although I knew the next day was sunday and I shouldn't be up late, I gave into my two girlfriends requests and headed to Park City. When we got there the streets were packed with people and we couldn't find a parking spot if our lives depended on it. We finally ended up paying $20.00 to park in some rundown parking garage. I'm not sure why we wore dresses but I think it's because we wanted to look "classy" since we might be seeing movie stars and because we knew that most people had money. We couldn't show up looking like a bunch of starving college students. It was the biggest mistake of our lives. We ended up walking up and down the streets in weather that felt like below zero and waiting in huge lines just to get a cup of hot chocolate. But it was worth it because we were surrounded by gorgeous guys and we got to see Paris Hilton (the celebrity with no talent). We almost made it inside of the night club "Harios" to party with all the stars while 50 cent performed on stage. But, to our dismay, the bouncers held us back because the club was filled passed the capacity limit. I didn't end up getting home till four in the morning and I had to be up by nine. Life is great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment