Thursday, January 24, 2008
Free Write
Although getting married and starting a family is important, I think some people take it to the extremes. I’m a 22 year old college student and I guess since I’m still not married “the train has passed me by.” It’s a never ending story with my family. They’re all so worried about me because my entire generation is married now and I’m not. Even in school when people find out my age they’re like “it’s time for you to get married now.” It’ is the most annoying thing I’ve ever had to deal with. Why is it that people can’t just leave me alone and let me get married when I feel like it’s right instead of pressuring me? Do they want me to marry a looser? When I marry it will be for love and because It’s what I want, not because I’m pressured. The train has not passed me by, It’s barely leaving the station.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get the same thing when I go to family events...it does get pretty annoying.
Post a Comment