Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Free Write
I'm sitting in front of this computer feeling very overwhelmed with school and my huge mid-term tommorrow. I realize that i have only ten minutes to write something for this blog and i am so annoyed that i have to do it. I plan on staying up all night studying and then waking up at 6:00am to continue. It's only Tuesday night but it feels like Friday. It's already been a long week for me. I can't stand to think about what my day tommorow has in store for me. The main reason for my stress is because of my Hobby: Dance. I have a competition this thursday and Friday night in the Mariott center that i've been practicing for since December. I've paid hundreds of dollars for professional lessons. Why? Because i love to dance even though i can't afford it time or money wise. But it's worth it. Also, Because of my crazy practice schedule of 2.5 hours a day i have not had not even a moment to study for my test tomorrow. i looked through my notes and there are at least 100 pages i have to go through tonight. Life is Great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment