Different Introductions:
1- Using both sides:
There are many different few points on what eating health is. Some people believe that in order to be completely healthy you need to eat from all the sections of the food pyramid. This includes breads, meats, fruits, vegetables, grains, sugars and so on. Other people believe that eating purely vegetables and occasionally some chicken or turkey is the best way to stay healthy. Still, others are fruitarians who eat purely fruit and nothing else. These people believe that although there are minimal amounts of protein in fruit, what it does contain is of the highest quality of protein. In this way they justify that they are eating healthy. Today I am going to focus on these different view points of eating healthy and talk about the pros and cons of each eating style.
2- Story intro:
As many of you know, I grew up in a small town in Mexico into a family of thirteen children. Education was never considered to be important because people could make money without and education. Therefore, my family strongly opposed my determination to receive an education and ever since junior high I had to fight to graduate from high school. The high school that I attended was a small, rundown, three class room building where no more than 70 students attended. Although I did not receive the education that I was capable of because of the way the program was set up, I was still able to graduate and somehow make my way into Brigham Young University. Today I am going to talk about why receiving an education is important and why I was determined to make something better of my life.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment